Friday, July 11, 2008

How Much Would You Pay for These Glasses?

After spending hundreds of dollars on glasses - Isn't that the way it always goes? - I discovered an affordable resource Online. ZenniOptical.com offers prescription eyeglasses direct to the consumer, cutting out the middleman, and thereby keeping prices extremely affordable.


How much would you pay for these glasses?

Hopefully, not any more than the $8.00 you would pay at ZenniOptical.com!

To think that I just paid about $300 a little over a month ago for four pair of glasses; two for my son, and two for myself. I put it off as long as I could. I sure wish I would have put it off a little longer. I can tell you for certain that we will be using ZenniOptical.com when my husband is finally ready for his and for every subsequent eyeglass purchase here on out. Being the great husband and dad that he is, of course he waited for us to get ours first. What a guy!

ZenniOptical.com even gives you flat rate shipping only charging $4.95 per order no matter how many pairs of glasses you are ordering. Not to mention anti-scratch coating, UV protection, and lens edge polishing and beveling are FREE. Do you know what is paid for these added features at regular eyeglass retailers? I can tell you from experience that they most certainly are not free.

You can see Zenni on Fox for more information on this company and how it works.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...