Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs. Steven Schmekel


I know some of you noticed my absence the past two weeks.  Well, what better excuse can a mother have than the marriage of her youngest daughter to a most awesome young man.  We now have a son-in-law!

We traveled the 15 hour trek from Michigan to Missouri to be a part of the big day.  What I didn't anticipate was no wi-fi for most of that time.  I had full intentions of at least keeping up with my Friday Farmgirl posts, and I hoped to blog about our vacation along the way.  The best laid plans...

Give me a couple days to get back on track here, and I promise to get all caught up.  I have plenty to share, and for those of you that wondered the newspaper is holding its own so far in the garden.  A lot is going on in the yard, so there will be plenty to share.  Thanks for you patience.  :)

2 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

They look so happy together!

Tina said...

Thank you...they are an awesome couple of young people, and they are very happy together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...