Monday, November 04, 2013

Just for Fun

Snagged Tag

I snagged this tag from Juliana's Lair .

1. Where is your cell phone? Right beside me.
2. Your hair? Long
and straight
3. Your mother? Hands off.

4. Your father?
R.I.P.
5. Your favorite food? Raspberries; even better Raspberry Cheesecake!

6. Your dream last night?
I know I did, but I've forgotten the topic.
7. Your favorite drink?
Water with Lemon
8. Your dream/goal? To live a self-sustaining lifestyle very close to the land.
9. What room you are in?
Office
10. Your hobby? Research
 
11. Your fear?
Needles 
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Right where I am.
13. Where were you last night?
Bedroom
14. Something that you are not? Judgmental

15. Muffins? Lemon Poppy Seed
16. Wish list item?
Pressure Canner
17. Where you grew up?
SE Michigan
18. Last thing you did? Loaded the wood burner.

19. What are you wearing?
Comfy Pajamas
20. Your TV?
34" Flat Screen 
21. Your pets?
Two cats, one dog, and a few fish.
22. Friends?
A few close ones.
23. Your life? Full

24. Your mood?
Melancholy
25. Missing someone? Children out of state.
26. Car?
Jeep
27. Something you’re not wearing?
Jewelry
28. Your favorite store?
Aside from resale, Kohl's.
29. Your favorite color? Light Blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? A lot Saturday night!
 
31. Last time you cried?
Not too long ago.
32. Who will resend this? Not re-sending, publishing to blog.
33. One place that I go to over and over?
 The St. Clair River 
34. One person w
ho emails me regularly? My mom.
35. My favorite place to eat? The dining room with my family and friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...