Wednesday, December 11, 2013

4-H Snowman Craft

We made the cutest snowmen at 4-H this week!


It was a rather simple craft, but I was having an off day.  It took me a little change in strategy, but eventually I got it.  Thankfully the club volunteers are kind, friendly, and super helpful.  Making crafts with toddlers that are intended for grade school children can pose a bit of a challenge.  Especially when you are helping two toddlers and one grade school child!

There are some great ideas for applying the same technique on various designs over at SL by Stephanie Lynn by Kristen from wRIte iT DOwN.  I particularly love the reindeer ornament!  I'm thinking we'll have to try that one on our own next year.

Anyone that knows me well knows I LOVE snowmen and snowflakes.  These little cuties are going to fit right in on our tree.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...