Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life is Grand!


Five reasons why life is grand:
From Karen at Karen & Gerard Zemek


1. We can actively see God working in our lives and the lives of those around us.
2. We are on track with our debt elimination and savings goals.
3. We just signed the purchase agreement to sell our shop in Detroit.
4. We are on track to purchase our new shop right in our own neighborhood this year.
5. Our business is booming in an economy that is not! ~ Praise God!!!

The 5 blogger's I am passing this on to are:

Everyday Living

Epicurean Health

The Sewing Mom

Angels on Your Shoulder


The Andrea





9 comments:

Shawie said...

wow! that's great indeed:) congratulations to you guys, you're so blessed:) & keep counting!
thanks for the award too:)

tahtimbo said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me. I will try to come up with 5 reasons.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love your 5 reasons. I am going to have to give this some serious thought to come up with my own. :-D

Anonymous said...

Tina. Life is grand, and I am happy that things are well for you and yours. I am honored for the award and will pass it on. Have a great day.
Jack Epicurean Health

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

Shawie - You're welcome, and I will for sure!

Tahtimbo - Life is always full of blessings when we take the time to look. I am sure you will find your five. :-)

Lynne - You're welcome! It was actually fun taking the time to come up with my reasons. Life can seem bleak sometimes, but it's amazing what a little perspective will do!

Epicureah Health - The honor is all mine! Have fun with the award.

Anonymous said...

That's great things are going so well for you! Glad to hear it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! I have tagged you with the love meme. Hope you'd find time to do it. You can find it here.

Cheers!

Liz said...

hi tina! i'm sorry to hear about your dad. i just hope that those who campaign for breast cancer for women will also realize that they should campaign for men too. sigh

Moms... Check Nyo

Anonymous said...

Those are all great reasons why Life is Grand. Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...