Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Missing Man - PLEASE READ

Since I have such wonderful people that visit my blog everyday, I just know you will take the time to read this. This young man is the brother of my nieces' friend. This happened in the city where I live. You just never know if you may know something. Thank you for helping!

Police find car, atm withdrawals on account of missing man last seen Sunday in Roseville
by Jonathan Oosting | MLive.com
Wednesday August 12, 2009, 6:03 AM

Police found 21-year-old Matt Landry's car in an abandoned Detroit lot. They found records of ATM withdrawals. But they haven't found Landry, who was last seen in Roseville at 2 p.m. Sunday.




"I'm scared to death," his mother told Fox 2. "I'm scared to death I'm never going to see my son again."

Roseville and Chesterfield Township police are on the case, and they discovered several ATM withdrawals from a Sunoco gas station near Hayes and Seven Mile in Detroit. Surveillance footage revealed that Landry was not the one using the card.

They also found his car behind an abandoned home near Redmond and Rossini.

On "missing" fliers they were putting up around Roseville, Landry's family described him as 5 foot 11, 155 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

If you have information, you can contact Roseville police at (586)775-2100 or Chesterfield Township police at (586)949-2322.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina, thank you so much for doing this and hopefully with all of our efforts we can find him bring him home safely. Shannon

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

No problem, Shannon! Let me know if there is anything else we can do. Maybe Uncle Pat could hang a flier in his shop.

Femmepower said...

OMG.I pray that nothing bad happened to him.I can just imagine the anguish of his parents for the uncertainty of their son's safety.Hope he'll show up unharmed.

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

Thank you so much for your prayers!

Redkathy said...

I'm praying this will be solved rapidly! Bless you for posting it, one never knows who may have seen or heard something to help!

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

redkathy - THANK YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...