Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sound of a Soft Breath

- sound of a soft breath -
...listening for the "still small voice." 1 KINGS 19: 11 - 13

My top dropper is almost always guaranteed to be Brad at sound of a soft breath, the most wonderful Christian blog on Blogger in my humble opinion. I am not sure as to whether Brad discovered me at TheZooCrew, or whether I discovered him at sound of a soft breath, first. Either way, I am glad to have such a wonderful, inspirational blog to visit at my leisure.

sound of a soft breath is a storehouse of resources and inspiration. Brad really takes the time to create a space that provides information relevant to general Christianity without selling any one religion. When visiting sound of a soft breath one never feels preached to. Rather you feel a sense of friendship through the common bond of humanity.

If you need a boost in spirit, be it emotional or actual spiritual uplifting, your needs will surely be met at sound of a soft breath. Maybe you are interested in making a difference in the world. Brad has several resources that give you that opportunity as well.

No matter what, there is always something to be learned, shared, or savored during your visit at sound of a soft breath on any given day. Take the time to look through the site. Peruse the archives. You never know what may speak to your heart at sound of a soft breath.

My Top 10 Droppers for January:

sound of a soft breath
Lola's Diner
The Art and Science of Parenting
Serian Man
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary
House of Book
THE Andrea
Bingo Sites Online for Women
Diet Recipes Blog
Melissas Homeschool

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am so glad I made your list.

Be sure to stop by and visit today. It's my special day. I'm hoping for 100 comments on my post for today.

(I dream BIG!)

Anonymous said...

Tina,

I am speechless! You have so encouraged me this week. It has been a real tough couple weeks concerning my family's long term finances. The company I work for is struggling to make it's payroll an I may soon be out of a Job I have been blessed to have for 20 years. But reading your kind words about my blog really has lifted my spirits and encouraged me at just the time I needed a boost. God provides what we need when we need it. Not necessarily what we think we need and on our terms or time frame, but by His will. This is true whether it be spiritual, mental, or physical. God provides. I can honestly say and write this but I desire for it to be true to my very core and live it.

I very much enjoy stopping by your blog each day. I feel like I know you even though we have never met.

I am blessed to have you as a reader and online friend.

peace & grace in Christ,
brad

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

Brad

I am SO happy that this post found you when you needed it most. I know things can be tough. It is one thing to know God and how he works and a whole other thing to have it just be part of who you are. Isn't that what we all strive toward?

I will remember you in prayer. Finances can be so stressful to deal with, not to mention the uncertainty of employment. Know that God ALWAYS provides. There are blessings everywhere, every day...even in things that do not seem so. We just need to watch for them.

I feel the same kinship. You are a blessing to me. I am positive you are a blessing to many others.

In Christ - Tina

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

Mom - Best of luck with you comment goal. (I left one.) It always pays to dream big!

Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...