Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I saw a 'Thankful Thursday' post on another blog. I thought it was a wonderful idea. I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. As you all know I am experiencing some health issues right now. This might cause some to think I could be struggling with depression or a feeling of being "under" my illness. I am so THANKFUL that I am certainly not.

In the beginning it was a little frightening, but I am no longer afraid. I am okay with not being able to hear out of one ear. God may be trying to tell me something. There may be a lesson or opportunity that He is preparing me for that this experience is a part of. Everything is a part of His plan, and I have to be okay with that fact. He knows the big picture, and I am merely a grain of sand in the entire spectrum of things. It is for Him to lead and teach me in the way that He sees fit. I accept that wholeheartedly. I am a willing participant in His plan.

God is good, and I have taken note. Sure, I cannot hear out of my right ear. However, I CAN hear out of my left ear. Praise God! Sure, I cannot hear out of my right ear. However, there is NO pain. Praise God! Sure, I cannot hear out of my right ear. However, the ENTIRE rest of my body is functioning just fine, and I am THANKFUL. Praise God!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...