Friday, April 03, 2009

Away for the Weekend!


This weekend marks the first of three Women's Ministries weekends that will be held at Camp Au Sable. This is an amazing annual event that has grown over the years from one weekend to three! It is the most wonderful weekend for women that consists of seminars pertinent to life as a woman, life in Christ, family, food, and friendship. They really do pull out all the stops, and I look forward to it every year.

It is tradition, a tradition that started before I joined in the fun, with the ladies I will be traveling with to leave first thing in the morning and stop at Birch Run for breakfast, shopping, and lunch then head the rest of the way to Grayling. God has blessed me immensely by the women he has been putting into my life. The majority of the friends I seem to make are usually 20 years my senior, and what a gift! There is so much to be learned from a mature, Godly woman that has traveled 20 years before you. Oh, the wisdom!

I will most cerainly have things to share upon my return. In the meantime, keep stopping by. If you never have checked out my archives, have a look. I'm headed toward my 200th post, so there's bound to be one that will speak to you. Have a wonderful weekend, a Happy Sabbath, and be sure to hug someone you love.

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Hi, have a wonderful week-end, will be looking forward to your sharing. A fellow Christian believer.

Retinna Bell said...

Sound like a whole lot of holy fun! Bless you! Have a phenomenal time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...