Saturday, June 28, 2008

Arte y Pico Award


I was given this award by my new friend Patsy at Patsy's Words of Wisdom. I clicked on a link for her camping post. I felt an immediate kinship. We share a common interest in camping and having fun with grandchildren.

This award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to 5 others. What a wonderful way to show some love and appreciation to your fellow bloggers!!!


The rules for passing this honor on are:

1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to. (This is the hard part--there are just so many good ones around it is very difficult to choose just five.)

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. Click here to visit the Arte y Pico blog.

Here are my five recipients:

1) Shelly at The Mom with Brownies, of course! I have known Shelly casually as a fellow home school mom for several years. Recently, we are getting to know each other better. I am immensely grateful for her guidance in the world of blogging. I am really having fun with this thanks to her!

2) Karen at My Funny Dad, Harry. This is another new blogging friend. Her site is dedicated to her dad. It is fun and inspirational. We have enjoyed some conversational exchanges, and I really enjoy her site...especially all the kitties! :-)

3) Dani at Mom's Crazy Life. I like to take a peek at what's going on here whenever I need a chuckle. Dani's stories just make me laugh!

4) Jolene at My Absent Mind. I like reading Jolene's stories of family and parenthood. She also has a food site worth checking out, Jo's Kitchen. Maybe you'd like to read it, Dani. JK - LOL

5) John's site at The Big Dog. What got my attention here is the video of the husky talking, "Our Dogs Talk." I enjoyed the post, and the video is worth watching. Dogs truly are amazing! John has other interesting bits on whatever topic happens to catch his interest at the moment. Worth checking out.


1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

Thank you! I' will post about it soon. I need to pick my top 5 bloggers first. :-)

Thanks again,
Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...