Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Discounted Travel

I don't know about you, but sometimes we do have to rent a vehicle when we travel with the kids. It's just easier that way sometimes it seems. With money being tight for almost everyone and the price of everything increasing, maybe a discount on travel could be just what you need to make that family vacation happen this summer.

If you are anything like me, I start planning our summer vacation in January. Well this year it didn't work out that way. We had kids going everywhere for the first half of the summer, and we needed to wait until those commitments were firmed up. Then, gas prices kept rising, the cost of living day to day kept going up, and I started putting off planning our family vacation. Honestly, it will not happen in traditional form this year.

If we had Advantage Rent a Car here in Michigan, I am certain we would be taking advantage of their special offer this summer. With their summer special car rental just got a lot more affordable, and fun! Advantage Rent a Car is currently offering up to 50% off the rental of convertible and luxury cars. That means at least part of your travel expense could be literally cut in half if you were already planning to rent a convertible or luxury car, or maybe you could afford to upgrade from an economy class and add a little luxury to your excursion.

Imagine traveling the beautiful landscape of your choice in style with the top down and the music kicking. Renting a car through Advantage Rent a Car with the up to 50% discount on convertible or luxury cars will give you peace of mind knowing that you have 24-hour roadside service at your fingertips. You'll have no worries about flat tires or the car overheating. It's all on the Advantage Rent a Car service team.

You know I'm all about small business, family owned, and entrepreneurship. Advantage Rent a Car embodies all of these, and I encourage you to visit their site. They have a wonderful history growing from a small family business to a world wide corporation that has managed to keep it's entrepreneurial spirit. Don't forget to take advantage of their summer special of up to 50% off of convertible and luxury car rentals!

1 comment:

Is said...

Hi Mrs. Pat,
I'm working on my new site and I'd like to feature your 5 recent articles as to my list of featured blog entries. You may visit at http://my-entrecards.blogspot.com/

And please furnish me with your profile as the author of The Zoo Crew.

Note - from now on, as you make a new post, please attach the post with an image (upload to the free server) as for my script to pick up the image. Failure to do so, a blank image will represent as your articles.

Regards,

Ismail

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...