Friday, July 11, 2008

Four Things

Mary at Mary's Madness gave this to me through Social Spark, and I thought it sounded like fun. So here goes:

Four jobs I've had
- Telemarketer
- Photography Studio Assistant
- Marine Recruiting Office Secretary
- Executive Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over
- Shakespeare in Love
- Everafter
- Dead Poet's Society
- Cider House Rules

Four places I've lived
- Hollywood, FL
- Port Huron, MI
- Mt. Clemens, MI
- Roseville, MI

Four TV shows I love
- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- The Hour
- Saving Grace
- Law and Order

Four places I've vacationed
- The entire Maine coast
- Hocking Hills, OH
- Dania, FL
- The entire Upper Penninsula of MI

Four of my favorite dishes
- Potato Soup
- Grilled Portobella Mushroom "Burgers"
- Tomato Sandwich
- Portabella Ravioli

Four sites I visit daily

- Social Spark

- Pay Per Post

- Entrecard

- Yahoo! Groups

Four places I would rather be right now

- At my best friend, Dina's, house.
- Hiking around Ireland.
- In a cabin in the Maine woods.
- Soaking in a bubble bath with a good book.

People I tag

- The Mom with Brownies

- Our High School Homeschool

- Mom's Crazy Life

- Artconstellation

- My Funny Dad, Harry

- Patsy's Words of Wisdom

- My Absent Mind

- Dorkage

- A Grateful Heart

If you do this meme, send me an email or leave a comment, I'll add your blog link to my post! Please link to me in your post as well! Think of it as free blogertisement.

3 comments:

Mary J. said...

Great! I added your link to my post! If these blogs visit you, they might do the link, but otherwise, you might leave a comment on their blogs just to let them know!

Karen and Gerard said...

I will do this one as my dad would answer on "My Funny Dad, Harry" blog and also on my other blog, "Karen & Gerard Zemek" as applies to me. Thanks for thinking of me.

Jolene said...

I did it! Thanks for tagging me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...