Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Under the Weather

Being sick is no fun. I can surely attest to that fact! Adrian has had a cold since last week. I caught it on Saturday. By Sunday I was on the couch. Last night was filled with sweating and blowing my nose. The bedding is currently being laundered. There was no way around that one!

Whatever this cold is that's going around. It packs a punch. Typically, I use Cold Reduce, and it works great. Today, I stopped at CVS, and they had them on sale for $2.50, both Cold Reduce and Flu Reduce. I had a $1 coupon, so I stocked up. I got two Flu Reduce and one Cold Reduce, and it only cost me $6.50 for what would normally cost me $30! I was so happy.

Hopefully, I will be back on target here soon. I have been slacking on Entrecard, Social Spark and Pay Per Post. I just don't feel up to sitting here. Pretty pitiful, eh? I can't even sit at the computer in my own home. Time to blow my nose again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea having a cold sucks, i like to use all natural remedies, i normally use sometihng called ComfiCoff to Ease Throat and Chest Discomfort

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...