Monday, July 28, 2008

Harmony's Chili Hot Soup

It's been a while since I last posted due to the "sometimes too busy" nature of my life. Harmony, my oldest grandchild, just turned three. We hosted her party at our house since her mom lives in an apartment. This way the kids got to play outside and have a BBQ. It was a lot of fun.

Currently, Harmony's babysitter is on vacation. She has been coming to my house in the meantime. So, we spent last Friday together, and she is here again today to spend the night. Harmony just loves soup. Of course, that is what she wanted for lunch. Today she made up her own recipe, and it was really good! So, I thought I would share it here:


Harmony's Chili Hot Soup



1 - 32 ounce box roasted red pepper and tomato soup

1 - 15 ounce can chili-hot beans

1 cup oyster crackers

Mix box soup and beans together in large sauce pan.

Heat through.

Serve with oyster crackers.

YUM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...